Sunday, June 22, 2008

This is my comment I posted on iBlog: politicus's blogger profile about Obama's policy on the "rich" tax:

I absolutely agree with your commentary. It is completely absurd that people are backing up Obama and his "rich" tax. Taking more from the "rich" than what is already being done to give to the poor is outlandish. People work their butts off earning enough money to live a lifestyle they enjoy, and now Obama wants to come in here and heavily tax the hard workers of America to give to the poor. Now I am not saying that those who aren't rich are not hard workers. I am saying that those who are rich tend to be the harder workers of society. This policy of Obama's is Communism where everyone has different jobs but gets paid the same. Making everyone "equal" is not what Americans should strive for and Obama has gone way out of line.

No comments: